Well actually I made it, but for obvious reasons I couldn’t write that as the title of my blog post!
After my post the other day about wanting to make a heart motif for the centre of my blanket I tried out this pattern which a lovely fellow blogger suggested. It worked beautifully and was lovely and simple but pretty at the same time.
My next job was squaring it off. It took at least 3 attempts, a lot of frogging and one or two muttered choice words but here it is! I really like it as a first go at the pattern. I might even make some more using different coloured hearts and refine the pattern a bit.
It’s not perfect but it is the effect I was aiming for (just about!) I think on my next attempt I will only work into the back loops of the heart so it still has it’s shape.
I’m linking this up to wool on Sundays with Janine at Rainbow Hare.